1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogitter.com Startup Ideas Wanted.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by nasirjumani, Jul 10, 2010.

I dont know whether I am posting in the right category or not. So moderators, please move this thread to any suitable category, if this is not the one already.

Ok, now come to the point, I have a domain name Blogitter.com, which sounds like blogging+twitter or something like that. This one I won in a contest 4 months ago. And now I need to start something in it, which will hone my web skills as well as serve the community a little as well.

I need advices like what to do on the site. I have some ideas like:
    1-twitter app or something....which will integrate somehow with blogs(old one I know....)
    2-twitter like minifeed...with tumblr like features....somewhat a sequel of power twitter....
    3-A facebook app...with twitter like goodness or something similar...
    4-Last and boring....my personal thoughts on everything like social, technical, news type....

So what do you guys advice? I need a healthy discussion over here...so please...tell me whatever come to your mind....waiting for the replies

nasirjumani, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  2. jezzz

jezzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think your Idea#4 suits much and can give you desirable results in making better use of the domain name... in fact others are looking boring and old ideas to go with

jezzz, Jul 10, 2010 IP