1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bogus Vietnam Web design and development company

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mikelfernando, Dec 15, 2012.

I had a bad experience with 123clicksite.com. I had given these Vietnam company a project to develop an iphone app. they took my advance payment and never created the app for me. Moreover, they will not reply back to any emails and phone calls. I had paid them above £1000. Please take care of this bogus and fraud company. They feature on Elance as well (https://www.elance.com/s/phpmagic/).

mikelfernando, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  2. european

european Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems your should read my posts. Man have you lost your mind paying them that money.

200 people there can live 1 year with that money .

You can forget that money. And don't even think about that others from other countries are better. When you pay them upfront they don't respect you especialy when you gave 2000USD. If you had given them 200 USD that would have been the same to them. Both amounts are big money to them. When you do business with them even milestone type of payment doesn't t help.

european, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  3. european

european Peon

Best Answers:
    None freelance website is guarantee for anything. Many freelance websites are in fact companies with their own workers.

european, Dec 24, 2012 IP