1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Booking System in Acces or MySQL

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by pangea, Mar 29, 2006.

Hi

I desperately need a FREE booking file, either in ACCESS, that I can run on my computer or with ASP, or MYSQL that runs with PHP

It is intended to manage reservations of a theatre.

If anyone knows of anything (or similar) I could use please tell me!

Thank You!!!!

pangea, Mar 29, 2006 IP
  2. mexicolarry

mexicolarry Peon

Best Answers:
    Joomla has some extensions for managing bookings, which would give you an option using MySQL.

I'm converting my website for a resort hotel in Mazatlan to Joomla, and I haven't gotten into the booking stuff yet, but you can look at the options in the extensions directory (extensions.joomla.org).

Hope that helps!

mexicolarry, Mar 31, 2006 IP
  3. Netizen

Netizen Peon

Best Answers:
    http://www.phpmyticket.com/

I've installed it, but haven't started using it yet. It will take some customization to fit my theater, but the basics are there.

I set up Wintix at another theater and they loved it. There is a free version. It's in Foxpro. http://www.centerstage.com/centerstage/products_prices.htm

They can take reservations on the phone, then collect money at the box office. I set up a seating chart, so they reserved actual seats rather than just tickets. Perfect for "four seats together." I didn't attempt to use Internet sales for that one - purely a PC operation.

Netizen, Apr 1, 2006 IP
  4. pangea

pangea Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks A Lot, They all look useful

pangea, Apr 2, 2006 IP