1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bookmarking sites marketing - Digg front page

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Maximallimit, Dec 10, 2008.

Hi,

I tried for some time now to get my submissions on Digg's front page, I wasn't able to do that, but I think I might found a way to do it. Well, I didn't find it myself, it's what I think the big diggers do.
    I need a group of 60-70 webmasters who are interested in this kind of marketing. We will submit articles or whatever and send the links over msn or messenger(not trough shouts on digg's site). So everyone digg whatever he gets from the others and we MUST leave comments as well.

If anyone is interested please PM me or just post here.

Thank you

Maximallimit, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  2. McDonalds|Chicken|Selects

McDonalds|Chicken|Selects Peon

Best Answers:
    unless it is actually a quality article people will want to read, it isn't worth it

3. diligenthost

diligenthost Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm quite sure if all the same people digg the same submissions that they will catch on, and possibly ban your site/account from Digg. Don't quote me on that though ;)

diligenthost, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  4. scubita

scubita Peon

Best Answers:
    Exchanges are not allowed at DP. :)

scubita, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  5. Maximallimit

Maximallimit Peon

Best Answers:
    If this thread is in conflict with DP's T&C please accept my apology and close the thread.

Yes, you will have to submit a quality article, otherwise is no point being on front page.
    I don't think they will ban you for digging the same person stories, you will digg other stories as well. I used to shout my submisions and every time 40-50 friends would have digg it (every time same friends).

Maximallimit, Dec 10, 2008 IP