1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BookMarkTime - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by bumba1988, Mar 29, 2011.

Hi There!

First of all, I will like to apologize if I am posting this in wrong section. I jointly own a social bookmarking site and want to start this thread as the official thread of BookMarkTime.

BookMarkTime is a do-follow PR2 social bookmarking site where users can submit their links. The site is new and has been flourishing in the fast few months. By submitting their stories, they get a do-follow link in return. The more users vote for that link, the more are the chances of that story getting to the first page.

Users need to register in order to submit a story to us. The same is applicable for voting a topic as well.

We welcome users to pay a visit to BookMarkTime at: http://bookmarktime.info/

If you face any problem, please let us know here. If you have two words of praise, we will appreciate you putting those here in this thread as well.

Thanks & Regards.

bumba1988, Mar 29, 2011 IP
  2. JC007

JC007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is a very nice site, I love the combination of the colors, have you designed yourself?

JC007, Mar 29, 2011 IP
  3. bumba1988

bumba1988 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your praise. No, I did not do it myself, but someone created and installed a script for me.

bumba1988, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  4. Beatriz Cruz

Beatriz Cruz Guest

Best Answers:
    So it works just like digg then. Any plans of transferring it to a dot com domain perhaps? I am not yet beginning my bookmarking campaign so I might include this to my list.

Beatriz Cruz, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  5. bumba1988

bumba1988 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for visiting our site. Yes, we do have plans, but that's not going to happen soon, I believe. It will be a pleasure to be added to your bookmarking campaign list.

bumba1988, Mar 31, 2011 IP