1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Brama Telecom :: Switching to VOIP Phones?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by SEO_WatchDog, May 27, 2010.

?

Would You Rely On VOIP In Your Business?

Poll closed Sep 4, 2010.
  1. I would pay extra for the quality of non-Internet call

25.0%
  2. VOIP is quite reliable to my bisiness and indeed could be money-saver

75.0%
    Brama Telecom is one of the companies in Canada offering quite cheap rates for VOIP phones, but even though Internet speed is growing the reliability of the services is still in question and subject to multiple discussions in Internet. It is a matter of time untill companies like Brama Telecom will appear in other countries where Internet speed is more or less good. Do you personally think it is worth it to switch to VOIP phones and cut the costs at this point or would you still rely on quite expensive but still more reliable regular landline phone provider?

SEO_WatchDog, May 27, 2010 IP
  2. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    VOIP will be the next good thing in 10 year.
    Brama Telco rate for VOIP is not cheap,they should cover more country.

mentos, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  3. Quad-Cordless

Quad-Cordless Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm personally sticking to my landline phones at home for now. I think the growth of VOIP will initially be from big multinational business who can substantially reduce the phone call costs between their offices to such an extent they justify the investment in a robust reliable VOIP phone solution.

Quad-Cordless, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  4. pankajgirotra

pankajgirotra Peon

Best Answers:
    There are too many things associated with VOIP phones that keep coming in each others way. I am sticking with the landline ones for now as that's clearly the better option.

pankajgirotra, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  5. Tugeza

Tugeza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think companies like Brama Telecom, Vonage would be great for home use... where quality and reliability is not a factor in the quality of services to your client... But it is still quite weak for business. My personal opinion though...

Tugeza, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  6. Rod

Rod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Brama have a great range of products that will cut your telephony costs. Check out their business plans.

Rod, Aug 19, 2010 IP