1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Broadening one's horizon

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Arson, Jul 13, 2011.

I have been out of the web game for about 2 years now, making minimum wage in a factory, after creating a website that brought in around $40,000 in 6 months. I don't think a day has gone by I don't get a chill down my spine thinking about how much I made, compared to the minimum wage ($7.40/hr) that I am making now.

In the past, I tried several business models, and was only successful with very few, such as a browser based rpg game, and a paid to click advertising website, which was my biggest success, however it unfortunately got me banned from adwords.. Along with my successes came a lot of wasted time and money on failed projects and ventures, which eventually led to me dropping everything and getting a factory job. Oh the humanity. I cannot stand it any longer..

I have been trying to work my way back into online entrepreneurship, however so far it has proven far from easy. Which is why I have come to the collective mind of Digital Point for advice and words of wisdom from those that know a hell of a lot more than I do. I have one question..

In your opinion, what is the best way to bring a steady stream of income?

Arson, Jul 13, 2011 IP