1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Building list and subscribers through social media

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by cnovini, Aug 9, 2014.

Hi

I have just joined the forum.

I have created my second you tube video using iMovie. I blog via word press which is linked to Facebook. Creating you tube videos is a relatively new thing for me. I am now able create a you tube video every 2 weeks once I decide on the frames of video. I am an affiliate with click bank. It seems I am a million miles away from the first dollar no one using affiliate internet marketing!. IT SEEMS IT IS A SLOW SLOW SLOW PROCESS!. Anyways taking that point aside for a minute my question is how can I build the list and subscribers at a reasonable and sustainable pace for the purposes of being a click bank affiliate and to make commissions?. Relevant ideas and info would be appreciated. Thanks Cameron.

cnovini, Aug 9, 2014 IP
  2. Mark Davison

Mark Davison Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Regular engaging content on your blog as this will get your visitors wanting to sign up to your list. Offer a free item/ebook etc. which they have to sign up to get.

Just a couple of thoughts.

Mark Davison, Aug 10, 2014 IP
  3. agmccall

agmccall Active Member

Best Answers:
    One important part of email marketing that many people forget is having messages ready to go. Nothing can make a list go stale faster than not sending messages. You should have your autoresponder set up with at least 30 messages. if you space these messages at 3 days then you have 3 months worth of email ready to go. Then you add a few a week to the series and before you know it you have a year long autorespondser all set up.

As well as your autoresponder you also want to post frequently to your blog/website to keep your visitors coming back and engaged.

al

agmccall, Aug 13, 2014 IP
  4. JessUBotNinja

JessUBotNinja Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One of the "easiest" ways to gain a list through these mediums is to have a value-adding free something to offer to people to use as an opt-in attractor. A list of the top 100 something, a how to pamphlet, a video step by step... etc. If you can create something related to what you are doing that is helpful to people, solves a problem (even if you have to make them aware of the problem before hand), you offer it up for free take them to a landing page that says hey give me your info and I will email you the link, pdf, etc. -- check out hubspot they have that technique down!

JessUBotNinja, Aug 13, 2014 IP
  5. cnovini

cnovini Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

Thanks for all the useful replies. At the moment deciding how I am going to build the landing pages/sales pages with optimiser press. With optimiser press as an click bank affiliate I can put in the click bank hop links. At the weekend I am planning to start that stage. Then drive traffic to the website/landing pages. I agree that having something like a pdf or a you tube video as an incentive to join the list is very valuable. Also to regularly post on the website, forums, blog etc is a good way to build that all important credibility when one is starting up. Then linking these to the landing pages which will direct people to the website of the vendor. People buy on trust and that is built over time.

cnovini, Aug 27, 2014 IP