1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Building your Facebook Following - Whats more Important - Fanpage or Personal

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by mmg1865, Jul 11, 2012.

Hey Folks,

I'm looking to start building my Facebook Following organically, so looking for the best way to get targeted Likes or Friends.

My first question is, what do you focus on ?

Building a list or targetted Friends to reach, or building the number of likes on your fanpage(s).

I have 167 likes on my Money Making Guide page at the moment, and it does drive a little traffic to my site.

Obviously want to increase that and looking for some advice on the best way to do it.

I am willing to spend a little if needed, but not really wanting to buy likes etc, would rather spend on something that helps do it properly.

For example, I purchased a product to help boost my Twitter following at went from 20 followers to 250 in the space of a week, but I control exactly the type of followers I'm getting..

So something along those lines.

Cheers guys

mmg1865, Jul 11, 2012 IP
  2. bedmondo

bedmondo Peon

Best Answers:
    I like pages the best, they are easily accessed through the FB search bar, and you can advertise them with FB ads. Also, you can have multiple pages in all different niches for one facebook profile. It's just much easier to go with the pages route!

bedmondo, Jul 12, 2012 IP
  3. pianopro11

pianopro11 Member

Best Answers:
    The easiest way is to start blogging heavily on your site, then turn around and promote the articles on DP and other forums. If people like your content, they'll migrate to your FB page and like you.

pianopro11, Jul 12, 2012 IP
  4. dennison21

dennison21 Peon

Best Answers:
    well it all depends on what you want to do.

dennison21, Jul 12, 2012 IP
  5. Testrey

Testrey Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello

Working on your Fan page is the main objective in my humble opinion. I mean, adding “friends” is more for the sharing of applications and so on. The Fan page is more concerned about spreading different news about your niche, industry and your product.

I think you should continue with the page. Share more news, some about your website and some about other stuffs.

Testrey, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  6. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    People like to join in pages than personal account. My preference is fan page. Working for natural likes is a good technique for your long term interest.

rubeljoy, Jul 14, 2012 IP