1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

built2go.com CMS review?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Pixelrage, Oct 23, 2008.

Has anyone here bought any CMS's from built2go? They seem a little too good to be true - they all look really good and have a lot of features with a price that looks to be a little too low, but I'd love to know what the catch is. I can't seem to find any feedback about them on the internet.

Pixelrage, Oct 23, 2008 IP
  2. designet

designet Peon

Best Answers:
    built2go makes their money in volume - they are a popular website and sell a lot of memberships, as opposed to a site that sells fewer products at a higher cost. built2go is well known and used on a lot of sites. I know the people that run it on a business level, and I use all their products for my clients, and I even beta test some scripts for them. They are proactive in fixing bugs and security issues. Any security issues are usually corrected on the same day as the discovery, and bug fixes are often the same day or next day. Good company and good website.

designet, Dec 28, 2008 IP
    Pixelrage likes this.
  3. Pixelrage

Pixelrage Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks designet - they have a few CMS's that can't be found anywhere else, and I was really thinking of signing up just for a few of them.

Pixelrage, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  4. designet

designet Peon

Best Answers:
    No prob. One price gets you all of them, so it's a good deal.

designet, Jan 14, 2009 IP