1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buisness Idea/Project

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mcp480, Feb 24, 2010.

I've been working with proxy site and blogs for a while now, so I am wanting to start a new project.

The plan is too use about $100 USD with Adsense PPC on a site the thing is I don't know what I should so or what would have the highest ROI. I have been thinking of a niche, something like selling vitamins and dietary supplements - something of that sort. But I cannot decide if it would be good to use a drop shipper or affiliate marketing.

What would you do? Any imput is greatly appreciated.

mcp480, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  2. Fergal

Fergal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd suggest that you base your site on a topic that rally interests you, rather than focusing solely on subjects that you feel you can make money on. It takes time to build a successful website, and you are more likely to give the site the commitment it needs, if you have an interest in the topic.

Fergal, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  3. Barefootsies

Barefootsies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well said.

$100.00 is not much, and really not going to give you any real jump start to be honest. That said, you really should focus on something you like doing and can stand to work on every day. Your passion will ultimately show through and make you successful to some degree. Those days of chasing 'money' and doing a routine over and over daily can wear you down quickly.

Good luck sport.

Barefootsies, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  4. mcp480

mcp480 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the input everyone.

mcp480, Mar 13, 2010 IP