1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Business beginner help me

Discussion in 'General Business' started by frolony, Dec 5, 2011.

I am a young man currently trying to open up an online store in Canada. I was considering using a drop shipper rather than having my own stock and using my money to benefit my company.(There's a few questions about this at the end) I am currently unemployed working part time at two places making ends meet, few days a week. This leaves me a lot of free time to browse, research and look for things like this site! I have taken a lot of opportunities and pissed them all away with bad choices. I have a lot of knowledge and an abundance of common sense. I also have a lot of skills in many different trades, I want to become an entrepreneur of sorts. My question to all of you is if you had an opportunity to change the world, and have an impact by doing something so extreme what would you do?
    I would try solve deforestation, hunger, stop the use of non renewable resources(or minimize it), and cure disease!!!

I really do want to make a change in this world, and I hope that one day I am led in the right direction. But I am unsure if money will solve these things, greater things at work than just sending the hungry kids 40000 tons of canned food each year. But if they could grow their own stuff, stuff that wont die in drought so easily. If only enough people cared how many things can be changed! It takes a mob of people to make something illegal, It takes 5000 mobs to make something legal again.

I would like to ask you as well what you think about Doba I have read a lot of good reviews and some shady ones. Does this company work if i live in Canada and sell in Canada? Any input at all is helpful!

Sincerely, Frolony

frolony, Dec 5, 2011 IP