1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Business Blogs For Press Release

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Oliver Neely, May 10, 2012.

Hey guys, I have a press release for a site of mine which is to help young people build their own web-business. It is a fairly new website, and the press release discusses youth unemployment etc..
    Any advise as to any business sites that I may be able to submit my press release to?

Oliver Neely, May 10, 2012 IP
  2. locke815

locke815 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you mean you want to just press release or with some link building benefits as well?

locke815, May 11, 2012 IP
  3. warloky

warloky Peon

Best Answers:
    You should search for press release websites and sites that explain and offer link building features..

warloky, May 12, 2012 IP
  4. Oliver Neely

Oliver Neely Active Member

Best Answers:
    If it is an authority business site then I don't mind if there is no SEO benefit, however seo benefit would be good. I just want either authority, or business blogs, or business related press release sites.

Oliver Neely, May 13, 2012 IP
  5. NewsReport

NewsReport Peon

Best Answers:
    i think i know what you mean since i wrote many press release for website launching , just grab as much as you for can for blog owners , local and international , online news websites , magazine related to business , newspapers .. your don't loose anything just few hours and what you get in return is much better .
    your press release should be in its right format and content
    Good luck

NewsReport, May 13, 2012 IP