1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Business idea - How to find?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sindhuxyz, Oct 19, 2013.

Hi,

I am investor and programmer but I need a good idea that can work. I can bear expenses of server and I can develop web application/software. I want a idea that can really work. Please let me know how to find idea, I can only give partnership of profit.

Thanks

sindhuxyz, Oct 19, 2013 IP
  2. Hollow

Hollow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Take every good example that you know of a web business, and do the complete opposite counterpart of that example.

Hollow, Oct 19, 2013 IP
  3. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    omg, i find it so easy to find good ideas, but its always hard to know if it will be successful or not, but what is harder is when its a great idea, and its scary when you get someone to quote on that idea, as the risk of them stealing it is too great.

If you are in sydney and can sign contracts then we can talk.

matt_62, Oct 19, 2013 IP
  4. Houston

Houston Member

Best Answers:

Hi,

I have several legitimate business ventures where you can to invest . I can guarantee it safe and profitable. It's also very simple. All you have to do is follow the simple stepbystep guide and don't have to do any work. We do all the work for you from SEO, Blogging, Adwords, etc . We have the sales force to do the hard work and you enjoy the commissions once they make sales.

PM me if you want to make a change in your financial future.

Regards,

Houston ( skype :hhubaja)

Houston, Oct 30, 2013 IP
  5. Owl Writer

Owl Writer Member

Best Answers:
    My advice, we recommend that you frequently consult with experts of web developers and web masters. I hope you can find the solution by doing so.

Owl Writer, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  6. element01

element01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check out the partnership forum on DP, you might get lucky!

Some ideas that I wanted to pursue:

Website review platform - where do you go to get your website reviewed and critiqued? Probably a 'review' section of a forum? Why not have a website dedicated to reviewing and critiquing users websites?

Yourather.com clone - this is a quick and easy money maker! Create and sell a script that allows people to submit/answer "Would you rather..." questions.

I expect 50% of your company if you decide to use these ideas :p

I'm full of 'good' ideas, so send me a message if you'd like some more

P.S I made a lot of money creating and selling these scripts, so feel free to copy:

mp3venture - mp3 search engine script (4shared API)
    youtubebuddy - youtube to mp3 converter script
    utubeking - youtube mp4 download script

element01, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  7. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's not about the idea...it's all about the sales. A great idea with absolutely no strategy to produce sales is useless. I'd rather settle for a good idea with a great strategy to produce sales.

It seems like everybody on these Webmaster forums seem to think ideas are worth a million dollars. They aren't that important.

NetStar, Dec 7, 2013 IP