1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Business Meeting

Discussion in 'General Business' started by oo7ml, Jun 7, 2012.

Hi, i have been working hard on a personal project / website for the last year now. The development of the site is close to completion and i have 2 separate meetings scheduled within the next few weeks:

Meeting 1 = meeting with an Ajax Developer to complete a few small functions on the site

Meeting 2 = meeting with a potential investor

As you can imagine, the full scope of my project will be revealed at these meetings. Is there a document that i can put together that i can get the programmer and investor to sign which prohibits them from "stealing" my idea etc...

I am not even sure what terminology to use while searching on google. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

oo7ml, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  2. jasond188

jasond188 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try Looking For '' keep my internet idea copyrighted '' On Google Try Playing With These Words , I Got A Couple Of Good Things That Came Out. Hope This Helps. oo7ml :D

jasond188, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  3. AlexandrBlinov

AlexandrBlinov Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello. I want to agree with the post above. I would recommend you to Google and to use such phrase like it was mentioned before about keeping your internet idea copyrighted.

AlexandrBlinov, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'd search for "non disclosure agreement"

however bear in mind that it only has value if you have the funds to enforce it. If they know you can't afford the lawyers etc then anyone will sign it and then decide later if they are going to honour it or not.

sarahk, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  5. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    i am very interest in meeting business and very well.

Irfi0009, Jun 8, 2012 IP