1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Business Models for scuba diving company

Discussion in 'General Business' started by martin_sadler@email.com, Jul 10, 2011.

Hi, I am considering setting up a scuba diving website providing dive information, any ideas on the best ways to generate income?

martin_sadler@email.com, Jul 10, 2011 IP
  2. tjsocr22

tjsocr22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If I were you I would look into Google Adsense, a display advertising company, it's a great way to get started making some money with your web venture and it's really easy. All you have to do is sign up with your domain, sync your account to a bank account (or ask them to send you a check in the mail) and put the HTML code Google gives you on your site. Then they will do all the hard work for you and you can just sit back and relax (Google will pay you whenever a user clicks on the advertisements on your site).

tjsocr22, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  3. Alex-Brooks.co.uk

Alex-Brooks.co.uk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sure you could get a nice commission on selling scuba gear :)

Alex-Brooks.co.uk, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  4. events

events Active Member

Best Answers:
    You could send out a newsletter on dive info and sell advertising in the newsletter

events, Jul 21, 2011 IP