1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Business Names

Discussion in 'General Business' started by banfield2, Jul 22, 2013.

Hi guys,
    I'm new here on dp,nonetheless here is my ?.I'd like suggestions for a Reputation Management/Web Design,development & Marketing ( includes social media ) company site.Maybe I ought to divide that in 2 separate sites.The names have to be short,distinctive & represent what I'm doing.Thanks for the feedback

banfield2, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    what names have you looked into so far?
    Are you after your business name, or just suggestions for a url to use? If you are looking for a URL, whats your budget? Will you be focusing on local business (like .co.uk or .us) or aiming for the international market? (.com)

Just based on the information that you have given so far, I would suggest you purchase lazybums (dot) com which is available for purchase.

matt_62, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  3. coolcode007

coolcode007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you have a small budget you can get a good name from domain auctions

coolcode007, Aug 12, 2013 IP
  4. gotlivechat

gotlivechat Member

Best Answers:
    Who is your target audience? Is this towards a specific city, region, country, or just worldwide? Determining answers to a few of those questions may help you determine whether your business model should be split up (or together), and what name(s) they should fall under.

gotlivechat, Aug 12, 2013 IP
  5. BRITTANEY86

BRITTANEY86 Banned

Best Answers:
    Your username here at DP could be the best name for you.You could just add some terms to make it relevant to your business.
    Good luck!

BRITTANEY86, Aug 12, 2013 IP
  6. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, but he seems to be new here so he hasn't built reputation, and the user name may not have popularity as well.... otherwise it is good idea to use your existing name as you would be getting some traffic and you have made effort before to build your company brand name.

SERPpoint, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  7. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why must the name represent what you're doing? You can get away with just your name or a slight variation of your name.

superrichguy, Aug 13, 2013 IP