1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Business Partnership

Discussion in 'General Business' started by movie, Mar 16, 2011.

A domain that produces without any marketing or advertising a total of 1500 original hits per month is seeking partnership.

This domain is moviedownloads.com At this time we have parked the domain, in search of the right fit for how we are going to move ahead with this domain. Previously we were partnered with affiliate sites although opted to pull the domain and park the property while searching for a partnership.

A partnership with moviedownloads.com requires you have the skills and experience to create and maintain the site as well as be a team-player. Both partners of this online property will be creative voices in terms of the direction of the business however are seeking a partner who can build, launch and maintain the site as a partner with shared interest. We are considering at this time options for the format of the site. You as a partner would have a creative voice in these decisions.

Contact me at the email that I will post below with your experience, abilities, relevant educational credentials, and links to websites you have created and maintain.

I can be reached via email at:

e.dave50@yahoo.com

Regards,

Dave

movie, Mar 16, 2011 IP