1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Business Process Management System - which one to choose?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ksul94, Oct 17, 2022.

Hi, do you think that when it comes to running a business, Business Process Management System will be necessary? I would like to automate processes in my company and I’m looking for a self-explanatory tool. This one was the most recommended. What do you use in your companies?

ksul94, Oct 17, 2022 IP
  2. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is not necessary at all but if you want to automate the process then it is a must.

Sumit_Singh, Oct 19, 2022 IP
  3. tom97

tom97 Peon

Best Answers:
    I’ve heard many positive opinions about flowaysystem so maybe you could try this one? I’e heard also that you can digitally manage all documents thanks to this tool. I’m also looking for some tool to my company.

tom97, Oct 19, 2022 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Your post looks spammy but you don't actually name the software you're trying to shill so maybe you're genuine.

Process Management is a huge field and the changes you'll make in a corner store will be very different to those in a high-tech factory. There's a joke about software developers spending 2 days writing code to save them 5 minutes every day... you have to look at your processes and do a cost-benefit analysis of making any changes. You may be able to reduce the job of 2 people to 1 person which will either save you money, or free that person up for other tasks - or it might put someone out of a job in a region where there aren't enough jobs and there's a social responsibility to employ local people.

sarahk, Oct 19, 2022 IP