1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Business proposal examples

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jetred, Oct 23, 2009.

I am looking for a few samples of business proposal. I have a few ideas about advertising and someone told me to write "a business proposal". Can you guys show me examples of business proposal?

jetred, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  2. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I've found some nice project proposal templates that can be modified to fit your particular project. Such as http://www.io.com/~hcexres/textbook/props.html

mentos, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  3. jagan123

jagan123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes.

To start any business either online or offline, you need to have a clear business plan and a target. Only then you can implement your ideas and they come into action.

Google for business plans or business plan ideas or writing a business plan - and you will find many examples.
    bplans.com can help you to some extent.

An ideal business plan includes a vision, mission, target reach, competition, your business standards, pricing, ways to market, advertising, bringing in sponsors, offers or promos you can offer and scope for expansion.

I have made these all ready when i started my web hosting business :D
    Good luck.

jagan123, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  4. parvez57

parvez57 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it will be great if u use google SE, and their are a lot of staff which may help you out!.

parvez57, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  5. xlangley

xlangley Peon

Best Answers:
    It will be great if you use google SE, for business proposals and their are lot of websites you will get which offers business proposal software.

xlangley, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  6. johnrichard12

johnrichard12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Knowing how to write a business proposal is an important part of starting a successful business. The proposal should be very detailed and have all needed information.

johnrichard12, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  7. Coding staff

Coding staff Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    johnrichard12, you are right, but now it is no need to learn proposal writing schemes. You can use some online SaaS software for example. I prefer Quoteroller (quoteroller.com). It has plenty of templates and can create wonderful proposals for free.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
    Coding staff, Mar 11, 2013 IP