1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Business Tax Issues

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Malik55, Feb 23, 2012.

Hi, I want to know about the tax issues related to business dealings. It is very complicated to deal with such types of typical issues. I want to know about an outsourcing company who can deliver me efficient services to complete the tax returns without any disturbance.

Malik55, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  2. Business Attorney

Business Attorney Active Member

Best Answers:
    You don't really want to "know about the tax issues related to business dealings" if what you want is someone to complete the tax returns for the business. You just need to find a good tax accountant. While it is generally important to understand the basic concepts of income taxation, such as revenues and expenses, the minute details of the tax codes, like how to compute depreciation for various assets, is simply too complex to try to master unless you are doing it for a living. Tax accountants spend a good portion of the year learning about the latest changes in the tax laws. Leave the tax returns to them.

Business Attorney, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  3. Consultant Junction

Consultant Junction Peon

Best Answers:
    For this first of all consultant with good CA or an Accountant. Tell him or her briefly about your scenario that what exactly you want to do and what type of services you need. They are the only one who going to give you right and faithful information for your query

Consultant Junction, Feb 28, 2012 IP