1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying and Resellling on eBay

Discussion in 'General Business' started by benmarketing, May 7, 2013.

Hello all,

I have been selling a few item's on ebay for quite a few years and its averaging 1500-4500 / about 2500 profit* a month doing part time during the past few years.

Profit margin of the items is about 45-50%. Very simple stuff.

What would be a good price is selling this guide and business model ? I am looking to sell a limited ebooks.

Basically all is needed is ebay account, paypal account and to list the items, when it sells go buy it and ship it.

Thanks
    Ben

Last edited: May 7, 2013
    benmarketing, May 7, 2013 IP
  2. Oozen

Oozen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If it's that simple and the content matches your statement i'm sure you could get someone to pay $10 for it. However if you have a special technique that increases sales or a specific data that backs up your claims you may be able to get $20 or $30 for it.

Oozen, May 7, 2013 IP
  3. zdrvko

zdrvko Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would say, if it's a widely known technique and/or something simple to come up with don't go over 7$. If you've put a unique spin on it, or as Oozen already mentioned, can prove the numbers that you are claiming I would suggest 12-17$. But I, personally, would look for a lot more value in a 17$ ebook, and the only real question is - can you provide it? If you think you can - by all means go for the 20$ tag, but if you put together a sloppy 6-page report, providing nothing more than a basic overview of the business model I wouldn't pay more than 4-7$, and that's if I get interested in the sales copy...

zdrvko, May 8, 2013 IP