1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Caffeinated Content Help Needed

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by glenv, Feb 1, 2009.

Guess I will come here for support. I have had a license for the plugin for almost a year but am just getting around to using it. I wish we had some more in depth instructions for getting images to work etc.

I used the plugin recently on two blogs and am getting regular replies to the posts sent to my personal email account.

1) How do I disable getting messages sent to me everytime someone comments on a post generated by CC?

These posts aren't made while people are actually on my site are they?

glenv, Feb 1, 2009 IP
  2. Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb Notable Member

Best Answers:
    trick with images is in the templates.. txt based..
    You can turn off the bit in wordpress that sends you comments info .... cant remember where.. this isnt a CC function..

Whats probably happening is that the comments are "forward" dated and are posting when the date comes around..

Tom Thumb, Feb 1, 2009 IP
  3. glenv

glenv Peon

Best Answers:
    how about a little more help with images. I have several wordpress templates but cannot get them to work. I use the [image] tage and it pulls nothing. I am using default template with image tag.

glenv, Feb 1, 2009 IP