1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Calling all developers

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by timbor, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hey Guys,

Now i was wondering if anyone could help me at here.

I am looking at starting a service that will allow users to be able to opt into differant categories of there own choice. And collect there information in a database.

What I would like to be able to do is this.

I would like someone to be able to use the service to be able to put a message together and then email that message to a particular category.

For example, I have 10 differant category's ranging from fishing, food, business etc etc.

Someone wants to send a message to everyone on the fishing list.

I would like them to be able to do this straight off the website without having to invovle anyone else.

Would this be hard to organise? I would be charging for this service so I would like the user only to be able to send there message only after they have paid.

I have been looking at autoresponder services, but what I want is an automated system where people can opt in, and other users can send messages to the users on the lists.

Any advice would be appreaciated. I am in the process of building the front end ( after about 6 weeks of layout changes ) and look to be finished in the next 6-8 weeks. BUt would like to add the back end functionality to it.

Cheers,

Timbor

timbor, Sep 5, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.