1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Any One Tell Me How To Contact Digg.com

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by lekhi123, Jun 16, 2007.

My site is banned by the Digg .com and i really cant do anything, this all happened this way, i placed digging option and i tried to digg my articles from there, i swear i did not done anything wrong apart from that.

Now they literally had banned my website and i cant do anything. I tried to contact them however it all went haywire as i wrote an email to the support staff and no replies. Please assist me , i am not posting any spam articles, all of my articles are in original state.

Please let me know what should i do.

lekhi123, Jun 16, 2007 IP
  2. Ernster

Ernster Peon

Best Answers:
    That's very unfortunate. Besides emailing them, there is nothing else I can think of. Perhaps email them again and provide some additional proof (or a better explanation). Good luck.

Ernster, Jun 16, 2007 IP
  3. lekhi123

lekhi123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    So there is nonthing that i can do .. apart from crying like this , just for a small mistake, for which i though that i can be easier way to start a topic at digg..

lekhi123, Jun 16, 2007 IP