1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone can help me earn money online???

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by algie258, Sep 25, 2010.

Can anyone help me earn money by blogging?? As of now, I have a small fund ready for back up expenses in building business online.

Do you think hiring a blogger or content writer would be a help?? Or using a PLR articles posted on my site and then monetizing it using adsense would help???

I am a freelancer and I have a small fund ready to use to start a business online but for now, I don't have any idea. I need sincere and honest advice please help!!!!

Thank you guys! Hope to hear from you!

algie258, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  2. zuchrivious

zuchrivious Active Member

Best Answers:
    Considering the competition now, you should pick a good niche, better be the one you really passionate with, contents are up to you, hire writers or PLR would do the job, but it will be better if you have some quality firsthand content that would make some breaking news. Build back links or better, have a quality link bait articles. AdSense is good for a start, along the way, if your traffic keep rocketing, you can have broader options for monetization.

zuchrivious, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  3. Mesil

Mesil Peon

Best Answers:
    Just Google around for such eBooks and you could earn a lot of money.

Mesil, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  4. algie258

algie258 Peon

Best Answers:
    With using the PLR and putting adsense on it, do you think adsense will not block my account???

algie258, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  5. algie258

algie258 Peon

Best Answers:

With using the PLR and putting adsense on it, do you think adsense will not block my account???

algie258, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  6. gamersplaygame

gamersplaygame Peon

Best Answers:
    I would not suggest you to place Adsense as the payouts are not that good. Rather consider CPA and you will earn much more :)

gamersplaygame, Oct 4, 2010 IP