1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone help in creating a Yelp account?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bestwriter, Jan 18, 2013.

Hello Everyone,

When I am trying to create a YELP account, it gives the error "Yelp is overworked right now".

Are you also getting the same error and if not then can you create a YELP account for me?

Please help.

Thank You

bestwriter, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  2. sadiyakhan750

sadiyakhan750 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to create yelp account then you just need to just open site and click on sign up for yelp. Then you need to fill the form and create profile then you can get the conformation mail of yelp on your mail account then you can proceed ahead. Normally yelp is used for the business to business listing and yellow pages and other kind of company profile of your products like bulk sms Provider are created there and you can easily open an account.

sadiyakhan750, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  3. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont see why your having problems, unless you done some serious damage. Things like selling "reviews" as a e.g.

James Byun, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  4. bettaone

bettaone Active Member

Best Answers:
    Site opened for me without any problem. If you are going to sign up for Yelp - look for the one in your area if you are going to advertise your business there.

bettaone, Jan 19, 2013 IP