1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone help me in Affiliate marketing?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by idomains, Jun 6, 2013.

Hi everyone
    I found people earning through affilate marketing very well...i would like to start it can some one help me out in what way to start it??

Regards
    idomains

idomains, Jun 6, 2013 IP
  2. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'll bet if you take a look, everyone that you know who's making money through Affiliate marketing are doing so with a list. Learn how to build a list, and you can market to people over and over again. There's two topics you need to learn - how to build a list, and copywriting. Copywriting can be copied & emulated by watching good sales pages... list building can be learned by purchasing a few ebooks on the topic, or finding a mentor.

You'll need to build a website, which means you need hosting... and you'll need an Autoresponder. Be prepared to sink a few hundred dollars into it, if you really want to be serious about your financial freedom.

Khadaji, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  3. Gamrpro

Gamrpro Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend trying Amazon Associates or CJ if you are starting out but if you want to scale, you probably want to do some research to find companies that specialize in AM. I used to work with one called Ads 4 Dough (not affiliated) if that helps give you a starting point.

Gamrpro, Jun 7, 2013 IP
    unna and MrJohn like this.
  4. idomains

idomains Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys for your useful information...

idomains, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  5. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I'll tell you how to start. Go to shareasale.com. Join. Then join some "pay per lead" programs. you'll get paid up to $150.00 (yes, it's true) for each LEAD you send to certain websites. This means you get paid everytime someone enters name, email, address, etc. and requests FREE info. Easy money.

ninjamtlt1, Jun 7, 2013 IP