1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone make money through Online Surveys & Paid to Click Services?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Valeed, Dec 7, 2013.

I believe most of the times Online surveys are just scam. Can anyone suggest an authentic Online survey website which is also allows people from Pakistan?
    There are also some Paid to click services like Netbux and so one. Can anyone share his or her experience related to these sources of income?
    Most of them are scam but I just want to know if it is really possible to make any sort of money out of these methods.

Waiting for your Useful responses :)

Valeed, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  2. Owl Writer

Owl Writer Member

Best Answers:
    I have never tried this method, but you can earn your luck by trying this method.

Owl Writer, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  3. Beth Hewitt

Beth Hewitt Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone can make a few bucks, but it's going to take you a life time to make anything worthwhile. I joined a few sites about 8-9 years ago before I got into Online Marketing and there were a few good ones where I got vouchers and things and some other free products like shampoo and stuff to trial. Only small perks but if you want to make long term income to replace your day job, you might want to consider another route.

If anyone knows different please let me know, like I said it was a long long time ago when I used them.

Beth Hewitt, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  4. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Of course you can make money from them. The thing is that, without referrals, it will be pennies. If you don't mind being effectively paid $1-$2 an hour, then PTC will work fine. Most of them accept Pakistani members (though getting paid might be difficult, depending on what online systems they use). Oh, and don't fall for all those schemes that promise hundreds of dollars a day: they only work because those people have thousands of referrals!

Surveys are more difficult. Pakistan isn't a big market, so most retailers want Zone 1 people (US, UK, EU, AU, CA and so on). I honestly can't think of a single reliable survey site for Pakistanis.

You might be better off targetting tasking sites like Microworkers. It's still low pay, but you can generally make several dollars in a few days rather than months.

TIEro, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  5. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Waste of time, go for actual internet marketing instead.

SliceOfLife, Dec 17, 2013 IP
    BoostSoftware likes this.
  6. PPC_SuperMaster

PPC_SuperMaster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also think that it's not worth it. You'd better deal with more effective ways of online marketing.

PPC_SuperMaster, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  7. DTroy

DTroy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I did try out paid to click in the past. I spent hours a day just clicking on these types of sites. It took me about 6 months to earn just $30. Which is not from one site, but about 10-15 sites in total. Meaning I only earn less than $0.20 from each site a day. If the currency conversion rate of your country to USD is high, probably it could be a good source of part time income. However, if it is low, my suggestion is to try other stuffs like article writing, doing gigs in Fiverr, or even create and grow your own website.
    Hope this helps! :)

DTroy, Dec 21, 2013 IP
    Valeed likes this.
  8. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can definitely get paid working on this sites BUT now it comes to the tricky point of defining "making money". Yes, you will get paid but no it will be not enough to live from.

Sensei.Design, Dec 23, 2013 IP
  9. Matthew J Trujillo

Matthew J Trujillo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes you can make money doing this, but a lot of the sites are scammy and are junk.

Also if you do find a site that you can make money from doing surveys or paid to click services, I wouldn't make a business out of it.

Think of those sites like side gigs, it is really difficult for anybody to have a livable income of something like that.

Good luck

Matthew J Trujillo, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  10. hona

hona Peon

Best Answers:
    hi john here you won't make much with surveys trust me iv tryed a lot of them
    here the best way to make cash on line that i no of is a site called hirenclix it,s the best ptc site out there buy a long shot most ptc site only give you 4 cent a day but hirenclix give you around 30 cent aday plus you can buy shares for 25 and get back 30 each month, it,s completely safe the up grade is from 5 up to 40 go to my blog http://trejohnnnny.blogspot.ie and scroll down to were it says hirenclick just click the banner or link to sign up
    if you sign up with my link and click for a few days i,ll show you a way to earn money on auto pillot it will take you a day to set it up and how much you make is up to you just email me your name when you sign up to hirenclix heres my email

hona, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  11. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    You can make about two to three dollars at the most I figure. Sometimes way less. I didn't realize referrals could cause me to make more money, though.

Alyssa Lochmore, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  12. hona

hona Peon

Best Answers:
    ya they can go to my blog and see a few of them

hona, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  13. dailybread2011

dailybread2011 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It is really hard to make money with the ptc sites. Have a look at their rates. They vary from 1/100 of a cent per click to 0.5 of a cent per click.
    Additionally, you are rationed with the numbers of ads you can click each day. Some as low as 10 a day = 1/10 of a cent or 5 cents max, up to 30 ads per day = 3/10 of a cent to a max of 15 cents a day.

This is not going to make you rich.

dailybread2011, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  14. MarketerRon

MarketerRon Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't heard any good reports on making money with these programs, but they are very popular for some reason.

MarketerRon, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  15. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Because they're easy and the landing pages promise tons of money for no effort. If you can get in at the start of a reliable PTC and pile up a few thousand referrals, they can actually make good cash, but you have to be the one-in-a-million lucky person.

TIEro, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  16. MarketerRon

MarketerRon Member

Best Answers:
    When I first ventured onto the internet I was sucked in by these types of programs. Also cyclers and matrix stuff.

MarketerRon, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  17. BoostSoftware

BoostSoftware Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've made money, but certainly not enough to pay my house bills. I would do it for the fun of it most of the time. I wouldn't quit my job -- which I happen to like -- to do surveys all day.

BoostSoftware, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  18. IsayHey

IsayHey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have lost count at the amount of sites like the ones you have mentioned, that I have tried out for a while. But the thing is that all of them at the time promise "quick, easy money" when in-fact they are the opposite and it can take months to earn anything worth noting.

It is for that reason i'd advise you to steer clear of these types of websites if you want to avoid frustration :eek:

Try offering a service, or making a website on a topic that interests you and then monetize it! = Real money. :)

IsayHey, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  19. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can earn but I wouldn't call that actually earning. If you invest three days to earn only $1, you haven't earned anything. You are only losing.

If you are trying to earn some bucks to start some serious business online, you could freelance for money.
    If you have some special skill, I don't doubt you can earn lot of money.

Enjoy!

VukasinI, Jan 11, 2014 IP