1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone recomend an RSS Aggregator?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Monks, Feb 15, 2008.

I am looking to feed content specific news to a few pages of a few of my sites. I would really appreciate any type of input/advice. I dug around on SourceForge for a while but I really want to hear what you all have to say.

Thanks....

Monks, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  2. BAPUN

BAPUN Peon

Best Answers:
    IF YOU WANT TO HIRE A GREAT WORDPRESS GURU FOR YOUR SITE HELP,THEN JUST PM ME...
    MY MSN IS

BAPUN, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  3. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    like feedburner ?

Brandon Sheley, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  4. Crynos

Crynos Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you looking for some type of autoblog thing that automatically pastes entries to the page?

Crynos, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  5. Monks

Monks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the replies...I'll try to clarify what I need by explaining my situation.

I am promoting a financial advisor's website and he would like to display real time stock market news underneath his firms explanation of "How the Stock Market Works" page.

I am not looking for a scraper code, or a code so I can add another SPAMMY nonhuman edited blog to the web, I would just like a non-branded rss aggregator that I can code into my html in the body tag underneath of the topic/theme of that page that will display RSS feeds from the financial institutions/authorities that I choose.

Monks, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  6. Monks

Monks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LocoM.

Feedburner offers their snippets of code in Java Script...I would prefer something that can be seen by the SE's

Monks, Feb 16, 2008 IP