1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone suggest a Wp Top Posts plugin

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by mhmtozek, Aug 6, 2008.

I was thinking that it will be pretty easy to find such a plugin when I google about it but it was a paint to find any.

I've tried the popularity plugin of Alex King and didnt work out (never could get plugin activated due to some fatal error)

Can anyone suggest me a plugin which would display top posts? (criteria can be anything based on comment count, how many times read etc...)

mhmtozek, Aug 6, 2008 IP
  2. magicinthedesert

magicinthedesert Peon

Best Answers:
    I would try to work out your problem with Popularity contest. It's really the best out there. What kind of problems did you have with it? The newest version works with 2.5 and 2.6. You may just need to update your WordPress version. Contact me directly if you want some help.

magicinthedesert, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  3. mhmtozek

mhmtozek Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks magicinthedesert,

It was a problem of activation of plugin. When i tried to activate popularity contest on my test server, I always get a fatal error.

I found lester chan's post views plugin which works very fine :) Thanks

mhmtozek, Aug 9, 2008 IP