1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can bulk content writing business really make good money?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tradester, Apr 12, 2011.

Just curious-How many articles do those bulk cheap content writers like http://www.cyberhubonline.com/ do per mth? The prices they charge are very low so can they really make good profits? (like more than $10K per month) :)
    There are tonnes of content writers/ providers here who can maybe share their opinions.

tradester, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  2. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your ability to make money is entirely dependable on the amount of skill you have, and the type of individual you are. There's tons of everything out there last time I looked, what's your point?

Seqqa, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  3. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, I dont think content writers are making any money until and unless they are really well known and renowned for their work. I have couple of online friends who are content writers and also have started a small company with 4-5 employees who do the content writing. But they are not making enough money, even to keep the salaries running :)

China_girl, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  4. tradester

tradester Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes true, one can actually make money in any business. But there are so many types, tons of possible business out there so point of this thread is just to explore viability of content writing business -simple as that :)

tradester, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  5. jcoutts1

jcoutts1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Bulk content writing is one way to go, but I prefer quality writing at premium rates. There are plenty of people willing to pay $30, $50, $100 per article and more. It's just a matter of finding them, and that's surprisingly easy too.

William Sutton, one of the most prolific bank robbers the US has ever known, was once asked by a news reporter why he robbed banks. He replied, "Because that's where the money is!"

When you go where the money is, you can charge sensible rates for article writing. I do.

John.

jcoutts1, Apr 14, 2011 IP
  6. tradester

tradester Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes Premium pricing is one viable strategy. There are 3 competitive strategies- Premium high price model, Low cost model or niche model. Any of these 3 strategies can work. :)

tradester, Apr 15, 2011 IP
  7. Borigin

Borigin Peon

Best Answers:
    John is right. You go where the money is. Just my opinion but bulk content writing has a limited lifespan. I can't see it doing anyone any good in a few years time once we have grown into the next generation of Internet search. Written work that adds value to the Internet rather than volume will win out in the end.

Borigin, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  8. jcoutts1

jcoutts1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I wish I could agree with you, but I think you are only half right. I think well written content is already "taking over" to a large degree, but unfortunately there will always be those who go for volume and clutter up the Internet with mediocre content. As long as you can buy a 500 word article, whatever the quality, for a dollar or less, there will be both those willing to write it, because they don't know they can do so much better, and those willing to buy it, because they think cheap.

Just my opinion...

John.

jcoutts1, Apr 16, 2011 IP