1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I convert pdf documents into word just using adobe?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by 311000, May 31, 2012.

I'm writting my paper and need to extract some paragraph out of pdf materials, but the pdf can not be copied, so I need to convert them to word so that I can edit the text. They said pdf can be saved as word document using adobe so I don’t have to use another tool, but I have no idea how to operate it, there seems no a button to click to change the format? Anyone have the experience? Thanks so much!!

311000, May 31, 2012 IP
  2. brandama

brandama Member

Best Answers:
    You need to by the full version. Or download a program to convert pdf's into .doc files. There are also some online services that do this.

brandama, May 31, 2012 IP
  3. Azam

Azam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can try save as then select extention .doc then save if not possible then doenload pdf converter to .doc from google think you will able there

Azam, May 31, 2012 IP
  4. gigiwill

gigiwill Peon

Best Answers:
    There’s a easy and free way, just go to docs.google.com, click the upload button to upload your pdf file. Remember to check the option "Convert text from PDF or image files to Google Docs documents " before you click the “start upload” button. After the upload is done you can find the converted file on your Google Docs, now copy the texts to an empty word file, done! With this method you can also convert pdf to ppt if you copy the converted tsts to your empty ppt file.
    Or you can simply use a PDF to word converter which will save you a lot of time and trouble. Oh and If you’re using mac there should be a different tool. To find out how to convert pdf to word for mac you can also go to adobe’s website to ask for help.

gigiwill, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  5. lose4tech

lose4tech Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    well if you have full version you can do else try at google docs

lose4tech, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  6. Maya Telie

Maya Telie Peon

Best Answers:
    There are several tools

Maya Telie, Jun 6, 2012 IP