1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can i do this with Virtuemart?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by bon300187, Dec 18, 2007.

I have installed virtuemart on my site and have got it working but I am wanting to edit the process slightly..

From the browse_1.php file I would like a direct paypal payment button that will redirect to a form after successful payment that they fill in which gets emailed to me or stored in a database.

It would be ideal if I could create a paypal button and put the code in the browse_1.php but the thing is the price will vary depending on the item they buy so i'm not sure if that would be possible.

Anyone got any ideas on how I can do this?

Cheers

bon300187, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  2. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No use the default only... and replace the buy image with what you want to put... this will solve your query

infogle, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  3. bon300187

bon300187 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry i'm not 100% sure what you mean, the current tag in the browse_1.php is {form_addtocart}, do you mean to change that?

Is it possible to have a paypal pament button outcome change depending on the item ID? Or am I making it harder for myself.

Also I am selling a service so after completed payment I would like them to get directed to a form, I would like the form to vary depending on the ID if possible.

4. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i was talking about the image... which leads to the completion of payment in virtumart... replace that image...

you are using virtuemart alone or along with joomla... ?? as if you are using with joomla it makes the nicest of all combination with some nice templates from joomla...

infogle, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  5. bon300187

bon300187 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm currently using it with Joomla yea, i'm not too sure how changing the image will change how the process works though.