1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I do this?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jewelraz, Jul 15, 2012.

Hello,
    As SEO executive I have to research on many blogs. Now, I have 100 blog links list of nofollow and external nofollow. I was wondering can I sell this list :confused: It can surely help many webmaster to check nofollow and external nofollow blogs with just (ctrl+F) search in xsl sheet. It can save some time.... So I need suggestion. What do you think?

jewelraz, Jul 15, 2012 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you think leaving comments on people's blogs have any SEO benefit, you are not a SEO expert. That being said, that only person you will be able to sell your "list" to are idiots who believe there's any value in it (which there is not).

You might as well sell a list of places in the world that you can write your URL in the dirt with a stick for SEO benefit. :)

digitalpoint, Jul 15, 2012 IP
  3. jewelraz

jewelraz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your personal comment. But I believe it's harsh. I want opinion/suggestion because I really believed Blog posting has value in SEO. Can you please explain why do you think do-follow blog posting has no value?

4. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well then keep doing it... {shrug}

Because Google puts such a tiny amount of weight on it, that it's barely measurable and not even worth the time. Now if it was 10 years ago, sure... but the days you could use blog commenting for purposes of building back links is long gone (years ago).

5. jewelraz

jewelraz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok my {shrug} mate :), Can you please tell me what one should do for link building? Which has more value? Oh, bye the way I didn't expect infraction for this post as I didn't post in wrong category I guess....But you are the Boss... So ok...

6. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Best thing to do is make something great that people want to link to it without you needing to ask them to do it.

7. jewelraz

jewelraz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes that's why I though this nofollow blog link list would be helpful (because I don't think any other member thought about this). I am not a good thinker and struggling to do something great alone. I need partners, Ideas. This forum you build was not a one day task.. I hope you also faced/felt something like I am facing now.... But thanks for your honest reply....

I didn't know that digitalpoint became nofollow :(... From you signature I came to know. What do you think.. This step of yours can affect traffic of dp?