1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I have an evaluation of my CMS System?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by tappers8788, Mar 21, 2009.

This is a long post, so pls. bear with me. To begin with, over 7 years ago, I got trained on the internet by a couple of good mentors who own a web hosting company. I have been using a content management software system called Iwave. I live in Canada, so when I convert the US$ into Canadian dollars, I end up paying almost exactly $500 for them to host 45 websites. They have me on an unlimited site building package, which I haven't used for many, many months. They tell me that I would lose the privledge of Iwave if I moved to another web host. All I use Iwave for is to do the odd update. Most of my sites are filled with older content, so I have been keeping them indexed using various methods including craigslist, yahoo answers etc, to keep the revenue flowing.

I have changed my focus and will not be building any more sites, so want to switch to another hosting company and a big savings. This Iwave system has been excellent, and was built in house by their own programmers and has absolute clean code as well.

My question is can someone recommend a CMS system similar to this one that I can use. I don't want to lose my site rankings, and I am not interested in a huge learning curve should I decide to switch. Here is a link to Iwave. Thanks for your opinions.

http://www.broadwavestudios.com/

tappers8788, Mar 21, 2009 IP