1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I make a suggestion?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mezner, Feb 18, 2010.

I really like this business section, it gets my creative juices flowing. There is one problem though. It seems like almost EVERY day there is a post that goes as follows...

"I have $50, how do I start business?"

"Whats the best online business?"

"How do I make $20 a day?"

Is there a way for mods to just delete these threads? It's really annoying. I understand you want to make money, but come on. At least give us some information about any skills you have, or what KIND of business you want. Even if you don't know what kind of business, at least give us SOME INFO. I understand not everyone knows a lot about website building, but it's still the same as walking into the desert without water (you will be left out to dry). Sorry for venting, but I know others are sick of these kind of posts that happen everyday.

mezner, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  2. moronic_kaos

moronic_kaos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sadly we see these posts no matter what type of forum you visit, not just Digitalpoint. Today in my web host's forum I saw a post that was titled "How can I make a website?" and the body went something like

I think the mods eventually delete the threads, but it takes awhile. The best thing you can do is just post something like this:

and that's it. They should get the hint.

moronic_kaos, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  3. Warner

Warner Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is a question to moderators of the forum. I prefer not to answer such threads.

Warner, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  4. etronixmart

etronixmart Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not think these thread should be deleted. People who come to this forum will want to get some help from others. But they do not know who to post an "answerable" thread here. So you can see there are many many thread like" How to earn $50/ day?" or other very big big question.

We are told by teachers that we should submit a good qustion that people will know how to answer it when we are young. These people are lack of information how to post a good thread. So my suggestion for Digitalpointforum is that they should offer some tips for these men when they post such topics. They can make them some reference when they write into the box.

Digitalpointforum can offer them tips on how to say clearly their questions so that they can be answered well.

etronixmart, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  5. HuggyStudios

HuggyStudios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Some people are begginers and just starting out. This is a popular forum and alot of people use it, who are new and been working online for a long time. But some people should do some searching of the forums before making new threads.

HuggyStudios, Feb 19, 2010 IP