1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I make the Digg effect happen from scratch?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by TGS, Jul 31, 2007.

For future reference, I suggest everyone read this article

My Digg Account

Sites Experimenting with: www.qskglobal.com and www.techomg.com

Day One:

-Dugg all items on the front page and looked at the stories' authors and added 20 to my Friends List. I then proceeded to digg all the stories those friends had on their first page on their profiles.
    -Within the first two hours I noticed 3 of those friends had done the same thing and dugg many stories I had submitted.

Day Two:

-Once again Dugg all items on the front page, but this time, I looked to see what stories and who's stories my current friends were digging. I then added all popular story makers and proceeded to digg their first page of submitted items.
    -A few hours later, I came back and submitted a new article from my site, TechOMG. This time, only one of my friends returned the favor.

I recommend submitting your stories around 5-8 PM, I've noticed more and more people are on at that time and willing to digg your items. Well, I'll update this thread at the end of tomorrow with my day 3 results. Wish me luck and throw me a digg or two and a friend request if you support me ;)

TGS, Jul 31, 2007 IP