1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I sell my Membership and Licenses?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by nnyorker, Dec 22, 2014.

So the deal is that DH's Business Venture did not work out and we have been living in a one income house since April. Things are starting to get very very tight. I have many purchased products over the years on several top name sites (not mentioning names, cuz I'm not sure if that's a no-no) . Is it possible to sell my membership along with transferring all the licenses and numerous products I have purchased over the last year (or more)? What is the best way to do this? I would like to list auction style somewhere with a list of products. Any guidance/thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

nnyorker, Dec 22, 2014 IP
  2. Somen

Somen Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess, the people who have issued the license will be in a position to take a call. Generally, licenses are non-transferrable. Some more information about your products should help is sharing views on how to proceed. :)

Somen, Dec 24, 2014 IP