1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can i sell my own method earn $1000-$2000/month from google adsenes ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sniper2009, Apr 5, 2011.

Hello,

I had the idea of ​​which between $ 1000 - $ 2000 Per month which is the way the law to profit from Google Adsense and selling voucher Facebook and Google's Adword will be explained everything to the person who wants to buy but I want to sell to one person only and remain with us a complete idea
    Why I want to sell the idea because of my need of urgent money after our house was bombed by the Israeli occupation would like to buy a new house to show that the idea of ​​the sale note that I used the idea for more than a year here, this is one of my proof 3 check 1 to me and other to my 2 brothers  , I need to sell it for between $20k-$26k like profit for one year 
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9qae1h906c8wcso

tell where i can sell it if its not accept here

Thanks,
    Ahmed
    PHP:

sniper2009, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  2. adexaja

adexaja Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It would be nice if you share in here. .. :D ..

adexaja, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  3. 1812

1812 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Whilst I would LOVE to support anything that is against the ILLEGAL occupation of Palestine I don't have this kind of money sorry. But if you have the idea why don't you use it yourself to make this money?
    p.s. My father was illegally forced to leave his birth place (Haifa) and come to the UK many many years ago. So You have my vote buddy!

1812, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  4. sniper2009

sniper2009 Active Member

Best Answers:
    sorry i need to sell it to one person and i need money in fast

Thanks to your reply , my dream to travel Canada or UK hope i will get it in one day
    i am use it and i will use it sure but i need money fast these days is hard to me and my family hope you understand me

5. Jaredmoon

Jaredmoon Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sure if you already had the idea to make a few thousand dollars per month, then you should have been able to save (earn) that much amount already in the one year you have been using this. And then you wouldn't need to sell (share) "the idea" to others. Just saying.

Jaredmoon, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  6. sniper2009

sniper2009 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for your advice i get $25k in 2010 for now i have only $10k and need to make it $26k so i decide to sell my idea

Last edited: Apr 5, 2011