1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I sell only content of my site...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sourabhkejriwal, Mar 23, 2012.

i am running a website(www.techlal.com) for about 4 month on 'technology and social media'. It has over 550+ articles posted. I want to sell the whole content (all articles etc)....(because I want restart the same site with other contents )

Is it possible ... what should be the value of it...any one interested.

sourabhkejriwal, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  2. Sridharsuman

Sridharsuman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes you can sell your content but it has to be sell to single organization or individual other wise there will be duplicate content available in the market if you sell the same content to different peoples.

Sridharsuman, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  3. peterson0

peterson0 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    my knowledge for your first site content to not copied second same site then you just check and difference content.and for that difference content write ......

peterson0, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  4. beagle_boy

beagle_boy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow! That's a massive amount of articles in such a short time period. You have a very nice blog, by the way. I suppose you could sell the articles, but could a new owner publish the articles on his site as unique, seeing as how you've already published them (and I'm assuming have already been indexed by Google)?

beagle_boy, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  5. PeakSearchRank

PeakSearchRank Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sell the entire site as is and start a brand new website then. New domain, new blog, new content

PeakSearchRank, Mar 28, 2012 IP