1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I Update This Old Theme to Work With Wordpress 3.8.1?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Sabrina73, Feb 5, 2014.

I love this old Apple MAC OS 6 Wordpress theme, but it was made for version 2.1.2 and the developer has stopped updating it. Would I be able to bring this theme "up to code" to work with WordPress 3.8.1?

Here's a link to the theme's page: http://modernl.com/article/retro-mac-os-wordpress-theme

Sabrina73, Feb 5, 2014 IP
  2. imuncutno1

imuncutno1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am sorry to hear that you are having with such a problem. My advice is to backup your website is the first thing you must do before update WordPress version.

Sometimes, themes not support the latest version of WordPress. However, update WordPress to the latest version is vital, especially for security purposes. If your update failed because of incompatible, you better change to another theme.

Did you know some latest WordPress themes is customized for mobile user? Hence, think about this.

imuncutno1, Feb 10, 2014 IP