1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I use Magento for blogging website?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by susanseo86, Feb 18, 2014.

Hello i am looking to open a website with two ideas, i want to have a page to sell few products and at the same time i want to have a blog on it. I have checked on internet that Magento is becoming more and more popular platform. I checked Wordpress but i did not like its template and designs not even premium. Magento have excellent designs? If i can go on with Magento i would love to have feedback on discounted magento templates and plugins.
    thankyou.

susanseo86, Feb 18, 2014 IP
    pitdark16 likes this.
  2. pitdark16

pitdark16 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have experience with Magento then go for it. I also tried using it but it was more complex than wordpress and I ended up using wordpress instead.

pitdark16, Feb 18, 2014 IP
  3. phptechie

phptechie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes , Magento's framework is too complicated when compared to Wordpress & also wordpress has ton of community support than Magento.
    Try to use Wordpress & search for good free themes in wordpress repository , if not you can also look out for best premium themes.
    But you have to spend little time to explore & identify the right theme to suit your website.

phptechie, Mar 2, 2014 IP
  4. leonazoey86

leonazoey86 Banned

Best Answers:
    I would also like to suggest by keep using the wordpress, because it is easy cms for the any one.. Any one can easly get and understand wordpress theme and can customize in their way...

Thanks!

leonazoey86, Mar 3, 2014 IP