1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Social Media be Your Primary Marketing Strategy?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by sarah12, May 8, 2013.

Social media marketing can definitely be an overall primary strategy for some, but you should weigh the pros and cons before deciding whether it should be the only strategy used to sell your product or service.
    Read full story here: http://www.searchenginejournal.com/can-social-media-be-your-primary-marketing-strategy/63485/

sarah12, May 8, 2013 IP
  2. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Zeshan Noor wahgra Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good post I really love to follow SEL, SEOMOZ and SEJ esp MR barry and rand.Yup right we do not have to all in all rely on social media in every case.Which marketing strategy to use and how beneficial it can be lets measure it considering it in your niche and how much it can benefit you.

Zeshan Noor wahgra, May 9, 2013 IP
  3. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing! Social media marketing is a good way to promote your site and get more traffic to it, but it is not enough. You need to build links with authority sites within your niche too, and promote your sites on different sites within your niche. This helps increase your site's relevance in its niche, and for its target keywords. You also need a variety of backlinks that come from various sources, not just one.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, May 10, 2013 IP
  4. imGauge Inc

imGauge Inc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social media can be one of things among your digital marketing strategy. It can eventually become one of the prime factors of your branding strategy as well. However, it is imperative to know that using only Social media can't bring you business all the time.

imGauge Inc, May 10, 2013 IP
  5. alexdornado

alexdornado Peon

Best Answers:
    Social media promotion is one of the best way to promote your site on web and get visitors on site but you also do some other promotion tricks to get rank in google

alexdornado, May 10, 2013 IP
  6. shoogsx

shoogsx Member

Best Answers:
    i actually mostly use social media to promote my site,
    works great and i don't pay as much for backlinks ;)

shoogsx, May 10, 2013 IP