1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you Bring Traffic to a Website with $1500-$2000?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Maalik, Jan 23, 2011.

I started a website a few weeks ago. It has quality content & a professional design. Im looking to increase traffic. Currently, I only have $1500 USD. At most, $2000 USD. If anyone on here has experience in creating traffic, what are some ways I could do so with that amount?

Maalik, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  2. feshusband

feshusband Peon

Best Answers:
    How targeted do you want your traffic? How much traffic are you trying to get? What is your target market? How quickly do you want to generate this traffic? There are some thing you can do with a lot less than amount. Of course there are fast ways way to generate traffic that would eat that budget up. If you can provide more detail about what your traffic goals are I may have some suggestions.

feshusband, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  3. Dahere

Dahere Member

Best Answers:
    Save your money, at least most of it. You can start by manually promoting to make it look natural to the seach engines which is critical
    or they'll sandbox you, and then start spining articles and going to document sites. You can use scrapebox and article marketing robot to automate it once you have done some manual promoting. pm me if you need specific recommendations.

Dahere, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  4. DanAbbamont

DanAbbamont Guest

Best Answers:
    That's enough to start a PPC campaign but you have to be aware that it takes time and money to get your bids right. It's probably the least risky way to spend it as long as you use proper analytics. If you can break even or almost break even with that spend it could be a good sign. You should see your ROI increase pretty steadily if everything is going right.

DanAbbamont, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  5. Zachmo

Zachmo Peon

Best Answers:
    If he won't do it manually, how much would it probably cost him to get him increase traffic?

Zachmo, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  6. AH-Liam

AH-Liam Peon

Best Answers:
    You certainly could bring a fair bit of traffic, by a PPC campaign

AH-Liam, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  7. realbrands

realbrands Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get free traffic worth even more that you want to pay.1,500$+ worth of traffic for free (promo codes,you don't have to pay for anything) FreeTrafficCodes.blogspot.com

realbrands, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  8. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Don't waste monery on PPC or Banners or anything like that
    SEO is the key tell me url/targeted keyphrases and we can see what can be done for 2000$ i'm a SEO freelancer since 2004

w3bmaster, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  9. palme

palme Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you use your siet in your signture , when you write a post you take a backlink and if you only write 20 post in different forums, a day, after a short time you make a good traffic for your site and make also helping your site with high ranking. without you use money.

palme, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  10. maclustig

maclustig Peon

Best Answers:
    Go for ppc campaign or direct ad banner placement on established sites. Yor $1k can go for a 6 months campaign,

maclustig, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  11. casonova

casonova Active Member

Best Answers:
    You cannot buy traffic for life long, Invest this 2000 USD to build up traffic that will grow naturaly. Let me know if you need any help. Let me know the domain name If you are seaking any suggestion.

casonova, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  12. ashok221187

ashok221187 Peon

Best Answers:
    there are many well versed persons i DP who sell traffic. but select the right one..

ashok221187, Jan 27, 2011 IP