1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you make big money by starting affiliate programs like CJ, Clickbak?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tradester, Mar 31, 2011.

Can you make big money by starting affiliate programs like CJ, Clickback?
    Not become an affiliate of affiliate programs like CJ but start a similar affiliate program where other people become your affiliates and sell for you. So you just sit back and watch the money roll in :D How difficult to set up such an affiliate program?
    Will probably be competing with big boys like CJ, Amazon but I am sure the market is big enough. What do you think?:)

tradester, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  2. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You won't just sit and see money roling
    A lot of work/security/management/promotion is needed

Hmm even if you are a guru of the IM and SEO and have big connexions (wich i'm sure you don't have) plus to even thinl of such company i think a 1 milion at least capital is needed for stating up (to have an Office / a team to organize prizes promo etc ...)

So my answer will be when you wish to play with the BIG BOYS first arm yourself and be prepared to be crushed lick a roach ...

w3bmaster, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  3. jud

jud Peon

Best Answers:
    No, if he wants the likes of amazon and CB he will need atleast 5mil just to start in this day and age. maybe back in 05 1 mil would be enough in capital. the most important part is to have connection including the government.

jud, Mar 31, 2011 IP