1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you make money with online surveys?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by *Sam*, Aug 21, 2012.

Hi, I'm wondering about making a bit of extra cash online and read about some sites which paid you to complete surveys? Can this really be profitable and does anyone know of any reliable sites which I could get started with?

Thanks in advance,
    Sam

*Sam*, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  2. Philvault

Philvault Active Member

Best Answers:
    IMHO, no it isn't.

Philvault, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  3. Skyflash

Skyflash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've heard about that to and wanted to try but never able to do it because they are not available to my country region anyway if you're in USA or Canada then you'll be able to register and try them. If you able try then please tell us about them.

Skyflash, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  4. trixy

trixy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I never get payment from such services, I think it only waste of time, they only searching for your data and sell it to marketing company

trixy, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  5. kemasii

kemasii Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is possible but not from the sites that offer a monthly payout most of them I have never seen a check from and just before cash out there was always a loop hole that kept me from getting paid. If you just want to make a few bucks a day I suggest google some Gpt sites that is if you are in the U S if not It is an maybe situation. I will help guide you to one PTF just google it they pay out at 1 dollar to your pay pal account and its daily. You may get frustrated though because surveys are usually designed to be deceptive and complicated to navigate through the proper way to complete them to get credits.

kemasii, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  6. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yes, there are some popular paid to survey site but the survey can only generate some extra money, no much

lifeplayer, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  7. dlackner

dlackner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    From what I have heard, is it possible- Yes, but is it reliable-No... There are many other stable ways to earn some extra money online.

dlackner, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  8. *Sam*

*Sam* Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone for your comments, I found a few sites but they aren't really going to generate much at all really, I'm only just literally starting to properly look at online business so I'll definitely look further into other means of online business' since many people seem to make a profit from it on this forum no matter how big or small. I'm just looking for a way to make a bit of extra cash for now and learn the ropes. Clearly online survey's may not be the best option, will look around for some other methods and see what tips I can pick up from the other members here. Once again thanks for your advice, it's all been very helpful.
    I'm a university student in the UK and just looking for a way to generate a bit of extra cash, I know some of you were wondering where I am from, hence me mentioning the UK.

*Sam*, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  9. Pietpatat

Pietpatat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You will make very little money with online survey. The big money is refering other people to these sites and earning a % of their income.

Pietpatat, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  10. faithyunn

faithyunn Peon

Best Answers:
    I have heard that some of my friends earn a lot from that online surveys but they don't share anyway there strategies.

faithyunn, Aug 22, 2012 IP
  11. greentek

greentek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I absolutely agree with you guys.

greentek, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  12. *Sam*

*Sam* Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think that 'ALL' paid survey websites are fake.. but I do agree that it's not very profitable at all since it's only a small reward for your time.

*Sam*, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  13. starbusiness

starbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    YOu should not go for paid survey sites are fake.I suggested you to see some thing internet work like making sites or buying and selling them.

starbusiness, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  14. kawika

kawika Peon

Best Answers:
    Contact me and I will point you int he right direction to make REAL MONEY with surveys ..

Take heed.. your gains will only be reflectd by your efforts

kawika, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  15. AlejandroSanchez

AlejandroSanchez Peon

Best Answers:
    There are real sites for this but you only make like $10 a month

AlejandroSanchez, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  16. GOTOGuy

GOTOGuy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    IMO - It's a hard way to make an easy living.

GOTOGuy, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  17. isaa

isaa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Sam,

Some survey sites can make you a bit of money, but it's pocket change at best. I guess it can be profitable as long as you join sites that don't charge you anything.

If you're keen on joining any (all free to join), then there's Pinecone Research, GlobalTestMarket and PollBuzzer. If you're in the UK, you can join Crowdology, MyVoice and ViewsBank (formerly Consumer Intelligence).

GlobalTestMarket has a high cashout level - $50 - so bear that in mind. Pinecone Research pays out a couple days after every survey - £3.00/$3.00. Only thing is rarely can you join Pinecone directly. It's usually through banners/affiliate links on other sites or whenever Pinecone tells its members they can invite new people. Pollbuzzer pays per survey completed - $1.00. Crowdology has a £4.00 min. payout, MyVoice is £20.00 and Viewsbank is £6.00.

I've been paid by all the ones I've mentioned and haven't had to fork out a single penny to use them.

isaa, Sep 2, 2012 IP
  18. alacali

alacali Peon

Best Answers:
    You'd be better off building your own website. You'd learn skills that are applicable to the real world and you can earn much more than what those survey sites pay you.

alacali, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  19. dataguru

dataguru Active Member

Best Answers:
    Possible but not reliable. How can you trust a person who can meet you online and when you finished all the stuff he will payed you for That ????

dataguru, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  20. krinta

krinta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    for this topic i am really confuse.

krinta, Sep 4, 2012 IP