1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can you measure the roi of your social media marketing

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by RameshMalick, Jan 10, 2011.

can you measure the roi of your social media marketing

if then tell me how?

RameshMalick, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  2. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    from your analytics software you can track the referrer.
    if you use google analytics, you can create a funnel and check your conversions. but this wont be too accurate.
    if you know how to code you can check the referrer on your code and follow them to conversion and keep track of it.

webcosmo, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  3. Jaredmoon

Jaredmoon Peon

Best Answers:
    In finance, rate of return (ROR), also known as return on investment (ROI), rate of profit or sometimes just return, is the ratio of money gained or lost (whether realized or unrealized) on an investment relative to the amount of money invested. The amount of money gained or lost may be referred to as interest, profit/loss, gain/loss, or net income/loss. The money invested may be referred to as the asset, capital, principal, or the cost basis of the investment. ROI is usually expressed as a percentage.

Jaredmoon, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  4. Websys_seo

Websys_seo Peon

Best Answers:
    I uses google analytics to track visitors from facebook. For ex: i have posted links on www.facebook.com/expertseoservice and the visitors from there that page are showing in my Google analytics account.

Websys_seo, Jan 22, 2011 IP