1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you recognize which type of websites is this

Discussion in 'General Business' started by abo_shreek11, Dec 28, 2012.

Hi,

I live in the internet. Recently I noticed the spread of the websites which send a ring tune to the mobile phone and charge for that ring tune by deducting an amount from the mobile phone balance (Your sim/mobile operator balance). The large number of these websites made me believe that there is a website, company, or whatever which made having such a website that easy. I attached and image about the type of website I am looking for. I need to know what service, company, software can help me with this. Any info may help

bestcoolmobile.jpg

abo_shreek11, Dec 28, 2012 IP
  2. Original Hosting

Original Hosting Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know that there are various mobile payment processors out there, and most of these sites are integrating their payment processor's mobile API into their site before you get to the download :) I'm sure there are plenty of ready made scripts on the internet which you can buy.

Original Hosting, Dec 29, 2012 IP