1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you suggest me about my new venture idea?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by opencreativs, Jun 1, 2012.

Hi there,

I had a new idea of starting a venture on explainer videos, for anyone who donno what is a explainer video is, its an animated ad/promo of 1 or 2 minutes that explains about a particular product or website or web application.

you can check the samples at www.demoduck.com , www.picturelab.tv, www.videoexplainers.com

My venture is starting an explainer video company that produces awesome videos at the price of just $100. Usually for a 2 minute videos, other companies charge around $3000.

About such a low cost, I had a twist in this, so dont worry.. I want to know how many of you guys are willing to buy a video from me that have the following:

- 1 or 2 minutes video having quality of demoduck.com
    - $100 low price
    - Can choose from any video type (marketing, whiteboard, videos having characters etc)
    - 24/7 support
    - Quality and Satisfaction guarenteed.
    - Video that is specific to your product

please reply me with your opinion, this is a survey im conducting in order to know the value and market in this business. your response will really help me.

opencreativs, Jun 1, 2012 IP